630 - 513 -5487
St .Charles (Downtown) Main Office
The safe and quick way to learn how to drive
• I confirm that I have read and understand the terms and conditions for participating in Drive Now Driving Schools driver education program, that the registration information entered is correct and agree to pay the full tuition for the package selected.
Student's Zip Code
• Drive Now accepts all major credit cards. Payment in full is also required to schedule In-Vehicle training. Failure to pay in full by the first scheduled day of class will result in an additional $25 fee. Drive Now will not refund any fee, tuition, or charge or any part thereof should we be willing and able to fulfill our part of the agreement (first $200 is non-refundable).
Student's Last Name
Select Your Desired Course Schedule
Select Your Desired Course Schedule
DN070119, Start Date: - 07/01/19, End Date: - 07/24/19 (Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur), Time: - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN072919, Start Date: - 07/29/19, End Date: - 08/21/19 (Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur), (3:30 PM - 5:30 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN082519, Start Date: - 08/25/19, End Date: - 12/15/19 (Sundays ONLY!), 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN082619, Start Date: - 08/26/19, End Date: - 10/14/19 (Mon, Tue & Thur), 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN102119, Start Date: - 10/21/19, End Date: - 12/09/19 (Mon & Wed), 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN102919, Start Date: - 10/29/19, End Date: - 12/12/19 (Tue & Thur), 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN010720, Start Date: - 01/07/20, End Date: - 02/25/20 (Tue & Thur ), Time: - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN011220, Start Date: - 01/12/20, End Date: - 04/19/20 (Sundays Only!!) Time: - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN030520, Start Date: - 03/05/19, End Date: - 04/23/19 (Tue & Thur ), Time: - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN041519, Start Date: - 04/15/19, End Date: - 05/22/19 (Mon & Wed), Time: - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN060319A, Start Date: - 06/03/19, End Date: - 06/26/19 (Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur), Time: - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
DN060319B, Start Date: - 06/03/19, End Date: - 06/26/19 (Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur), Time: - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Location: St. Charles,
Billing Last Name
Student's Middle Initial
• Drive Now will issue the Permit Application needed for DMV on Day 3 of class (must have $0 balance).
• Students may schedule In-Vehicle lessons on or after their first scheduled class session once they have their learner’s permit and have paid in full. Lessons are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Important: 24-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel an In-Vehicle lesson. A $40 rescheduling fee will be charged if we do not receive appropriate notice. If a student is not present after 10 minutes from the scheduled start time this constitutes a “no show” and the account will be subject to a $40 rescheduling fee. According to Illinois state law, students MUST have their driving permit with them for all In-Vehicle lessons. Students arriving for an In-Vehicle lesson without their permit will have their lesson cancelled and will be assessed a rescheduling fee.
• Important: It is the responsibility of the student/parent to schedule all behind-the-wheel drive sessions .
• Important: The “Completion Date” which is 9 months from the first day of class must complete all in-Vehicle training. In-vehicle training scheduled after the Completion Date will be subject to an additional $150 fee. Students MUST pass an In-Vehicle evaluation in order to be eligible for the Secretary of State Certificate of Completion.
• Important: Students must wear glasses or contacts during In-Vehicle lessons if they are required. Students are required to wear closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops) during driving lessons for safety reasons.
• A student may be driving in the vehicle with the instructor by him/herself or there may be up to two other students in the vehicle. Please allow time for the student to be dropped off after the scheduled end of training (up to 15 minutes) to allow for pickup and drop-off of other students.
Check here to receive email updates
• Students must be 15 years old by the last class session to enroll in a class
• Students must attend 30 hours of classroom training
• Students may miss up to four (4) days but, ALL missed classes must be made up. Please call Customer Service to register for all makeup classes.
• Important: If a student misses more than four classroom days the student is considered “dropped” and must re-enroll, retake the entire course and pay a reinstatement fee of $200. Missing more than 10 minutes of class is considered an absence for the class day.
• Important: Parents will be notified the first time a student fails to follow these rules. Subsequent violations may lead to expulsion, which will result in forfeiture of all amounts paid to date and cancelation of the student’s learner’s permit.
• A minimum grade of 75% on the final exam held during the last class is required by the Secretary of State to satisfactorily pass Classroom Training. Important: Students not achieving this grade after 2 attempts must pay a $ 200 reinstatement fee and repeat the classroom training.
• Your enrollment in Drive Now Driving School forms your agreement to these policies. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. This document shall constitute the entire contract between Drive Now and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind Drive Now or the student. All disputes should be directed to the Secretary of State’s Office.
Student's First Name
• Parents bear the responsibility for the timely drop off and pick up of students for class and In-Vehicle lessons at the pickup and drop-off locations designated by Drive Now. Drive Now instructors are not responsible for staying with students before or after class or In-Vehicle lessons. Students are not permitted to stay in the classroom after class without instructor supervision.
Credit Card Number
Billing First Name
Pay in Full
Pay Down Payment ($92.00 - non-refundable)
Student's High School
Select Your Desired Course
Select Your Desired Course
Includes 30 hours of classroom studies, 6 hours of BTW, and 6 hours of in-car observation & Drive Now Student Handbook ($536.00)
Includes 30 hours of classroom studies, 8 hours of BTW, and 0 hours of in-car observation & Drive Now Student Handbook ($666.00)
ADULT-6 HOUR ONLINE COURSE
TEEN & ADULT
121 N. 2nd Street, Suite H (Route 31) St. Charles, IL 60174
View on Mobile