Teen Program -15 and Older
Getting started in Driver's Education:
- In Illinois, most young people learn to drive in high school or at a commercial driver training school licensed by the Illinois Secretary of State. Drive Now Driving School is a State certified facility that offers driver education to high school students as well as adults. Each driving instructor has been tested and licensed by the state of Illinois. Our approved driver education classes include 30 hours of classroom study and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training. Enrollment in a Drivers Education course is required for teens 15-17 prior to obtaining their learner's permit, and receiving their Driver's License. The full course takes a minimum of 4 weeks to complete and classes are offered after school, evenings, and weekends. If you're ready to learn how to drive, follow the next 4 steps and you'll be on your way to earning your drivers license.
STEP 1 -Student Eligibility
This section outlines the age and legal requirements you must meet in order to be eligible for our Driver Education and Driver Training classes.
Course qualifications and requirements:
- You must turn 15 before the end of the course you 're enrolled in.
- All students under the age of 17 and 9 months are required to take driver education to receive a license.
- Each student must receive a passing grade in at least 8 courses during the previous 2 semesters, prior to enrolling, to be eligible to take driver education.
- Each student is required to complete and pass 30 hours of classroom study, 6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel training and 6 hours of observation.
- The following forms must be filled-out and turned in by the first day of class: Teen Policy Statement, Enrollment Form, S.O.S Approval Form and the Participation Agreement. All of these forms can be downloaded from www.drivenowdrivingschool.com
STEP 4 -Enrollment
- You're almost there' Enrollment is easy. Just go to www.drivenowdrivingschool.com and all the information you need to register is there. You can register on-line, using one of your major credit cards for the down payment, or download the registration .pdf and mail us the completed forms with your payment. We can also send you a complete registration packet for you to fill out and return to us.
- An $89 deposit (non-refundable) is required to reserve a place in any class. The remaining balances due on the first day of scheduled class, unless previous arrangements have been made and agreed upon with the main office. Failure to pay tuition by the last scheduled classroom session will result in a balance and forfeiture of any discount/promotions received.
Please contact us with any questions you might have. We are here to help. 630-513-5487
"Drive Now Driving School", " Driver-Education", St Charles, IL
The safe and quick way to learn how to drive
St .Charles (Downtown) Main Office
121 N. 2nd Street, Suite H (Route 31) St. Charles, IL 60174